Welcome to my 'work in progress' art blog.

Below is my current 'work in progress', or check out older works on the right under 'blog archive'.

Side note (Feb 2015): unfortunately I some how managed to delete most of the photos in my blogs:( I will endeavour to slowly add them back in (starting with the gallery section at the end and the most recent posts) but for now you might see a few error signs.

Please visit me at Redbubble to check out more of my work using the link to the right.



Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my work. Please scroll down to view and I welcome any creative feedback.


As with all art, all pictures are subject to copyright.


18 June 2009

work in progress 'caramel' final

In the end I went for a very simple t-shirt design quoting one of the lines from the song. I think the lyrics are simple and beautiful and subtle unless you know the song.
Please have a look at an example of the final T in the bellow gallery or the finished t-shirt at: http://www.redbubble.com/people/apostle/t-shirts/3195744-2-dreaming-of-caramel

1 comment:

  1. Hi - my name is Catherine and I am Editor for Homespun magazine. I'm interested in speaking to you in relation to your caramel tshirt in relation to a free promotion in the magazine. Would you mind emailing me to see whether this might be of interest? Email address is csanchez@universalmagazines.com.au Thanks - Catherine

    ReplyDelete